An Apple for the teacher


I used  some  apple  stamps  from  a  set  from stamping magazine in which there was a lovely card which used  grape  stamps  but I  decided to use  apples  instead  as  I  made  this  card  for  a  teacher starting  a new job in  September  .  I used a   stamp  from  the  magazine, stamping  first  just  in  black  and later  colouring  with  promarkers   .I  added sticker  letters  and  apple  rubber  stop  and three thin  clay  coloured  apples  to  complete  the  card  .

I would  like  to  enter  this  card into  the  following  challenges --------7

https://trimmiescraftchallenge.blogspot.com/2021/08/challenge-609-back-to-school.html

 http://abitmoretimetocraft.blogspot.com/2021/08/a-bit-more-time-to-craft-challenge.html


 


 

l

4 comments:

  1. Very stylish, I love that it is mostly black and white, with just the apples coloured in. It really makes them pop. Thank you for entering the CRAFT challenge. Sue Botham, Guest Designer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning card Thank you for joining us at CRAFT Challenge Blog challenge. Good luck Ginny DT for
    CRAFT Challenge Blog
    My Blog As I do Rodos

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card. Thank you for joining us at CRAFT Challenge. Greetings Sylvia Hoekman-DT.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Jenny,
    Another lovely card, I love easel cards.
    Thank you for sharing your card crafting skills with us at CRAFT challenge -theme being Back to school.
    Https://trimmiescraftchallenge.blogspot.com
    I look forward to seeing many more of your challenges.
    With kind regards
    Sue CRAFT DT
    Blogspot handmadecardsbysb:wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete