Mermaid Wishes and starfish kisses




                                                                                              inside of card

For  this  shaker  card  I used  a  stamp  from  LOTV of  a mermaid  . I fussy  cut it  and  added  a  dome  and  adding  items for the  shaker  card  .I used die  cuts  from  Tattered lace dies  . The  background paper is  from  my  stash  and  I  added  a  die  cut of  Mermaid wishes to  complete  the  card  .  

I  would like  to  enter  this  card into  the  following  challenges---------

http://mytimetocraftchallenge.blogspot.com/2021/08/challenge-464-mermaids.html

https://polkadoodle.blogspot.com/2021/08/wk-34-anything-goes-card-making-and.html 

 


2 comments:

  1. Wow how clever Jeni a mermaid shaker card. It is beautiful. Thanks for joining us at MTTC, we look forward to seeing you again. Stay safe. Caz. MTTC

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a beautiful shaker card!
    Thanks for linking up at Polkadoodles Anything goes card making and crafting challenge – Week 34.
    Ana

    ReplyDelete