Bloom with happiness



For  this  card  I used  a  Crafter's  Companion  stamp  Bloom  with  Happiness  . When  I  first used  this  stamp  I  was  daunted  with the  colouring ,but  the more I use it  my  confidence  grows  in  shading petals   I fussy  cut  the  rose,  bud  and leaves  and  after  colouring  them  with  Promarkers  I  die  cut  the  front of  a  card  adding  a  die  cut  mirri  border  . \the  background papers  are  from  Nit  wit  and  I  completed  the  card with  a  stamped sentiment  from  the  same  set  .

I  would like  to  enter this  card into  the  following  challenge (s)========

 http://allsortschallenge.blogspot.com/2021/07/week-6356-anything-goes-with-option-of.html

https://www.welovechocolatebaroque.uk/2021/08/august-favourite-stamps.html
 

3 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous rose image and beautifully done card!
    Thank you so much for joining us this week at Allsorts challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This really is so very pretty Jenny and the Rose coloured beautifully, thanks so much for sharing some 'Favourite Stamps' with us at We Love Chocolate Baroque August challenge and also joining in with our Roses theme at Allsorts challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card that stamp you have used is a beauty and you have coloured so well, I also love your papers these are one of my fave's thank you for joining our challenge at WLCB this month
    hugs
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete