Summer Blooms

 I have just  got  these lovely papers from  Kanban they are  part of  their  wild  flower  collection  . I  used  a  card  and  an insert  sheet  as  the  basis  for  this  card  . Using  Crafters  companion  Lily  stamps  and  dies  I  formed  the petals and  leaves colouring  them  with  Promarkers  and  adding  glitter  . I  added  stamens  coloured  with PMs  and  completed  the  card  with  a  die  cut  sentiment  .

I  would like  to  enter this  card into  the  following challenge(s)--------

https://promarkerchallenge.blogspot.com/2020/08/week-555flower-power.html


2 comments:

  1. A delightful card. Thanks for joining Passion for Promarkers. Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Jenny. Your flower is gorgeous and your colouring is perfect. Thanks for sharing with us at PFP this week and good luck in the prize draw. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete