Miss Mouse at Christmas

 I  dug out my  very old  Cute  Companion  rubber  stamps  for  this one  . Created by  the  late  Jayne  Nestorenko  they  were  the  stamps  that  started me off .  This one is  from  the  glad  tidings  Christmas  set  and is the  girl mouse  carol  singer  . I  still like  to use  these  stamps  from  time  to  time  and their  quality has    not  deteriorated  over  the years .

I  die  cut her  and  coloured  her  with  Promarkers  adding  nuvo  drops  and  stickles  for  the  fur  and  snow  . I  dry  embossed the  base  card  with  a  cute  companions  Christmas  folder  and  added  a  sentiment stamp  from the  set  .  

I  would like  to  enter  this  card into  the  following  challenge(s)---------

http://mytimetocraftchallenge.blogspot.com/2020/08/challenge-439-clean-simple.html 

https://cutecardthursday.blogspot.com/2020/08/challenge-648-embossing.html 



1 comment:

  1. aww what a great card love the mouse, thank you for joining in the fun at My Time To Craft

    ReplyDelete