kraft roses

For  this  card  I used  a stamp  and papers  from  Craft  consortium  In  with  the  wild  flowers  . I  stamped  the wild  rose onto  Kraft  paper  and  coloured it  with Promarkers  . I  die  cut the  hexagonal  base card and  layers  and  to  complete  I just  added  enamel  dots  and  a  sticker  sentiment  to complete .

I  would like  to  enter this  card into  the  following  challenges  -----------



http://pennyblackatallsorts.blogspot.com/2020/08/august-challenge-say-it-with-flowers.html

5 comments:

  1. A lovely image and shape of the card, really lovely papers. Thank you for joining our 'Say it with Flowers' challenge at Penny Black and More.

    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This really is very pretty Jenny, so effective on Kraft and love the hexagonal shape, one of my sets from TL days that I still use regularly. A perfect creation for 'Say it with Flowers' theme at Penny Black and More, many thanks for joining in.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really gorgeous creation, thanks for joining Penny Black & More @ Allsorts challenge, good luck.
    Happy crafting
    Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This looks so vibrant - I wouldn't be able to achieve that on Kraft - well done. Thank you for joining us at Cardz 4 Galz xx Lynda DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. A beautifully decorated card, wonderfully done on Kraft paper. Thanks again Jeni for sharing with us at Cardz 4 Galz. Caz. DT

    ReplyDelete