Nursery Mice

 

      

For  this  card  I  used  a digi  from  Dis  digis  called  Nursery  mice  . I  coloured it  with  promarkers  adding glitter The  papers  I used  are  from  LC  designs  and  I layered the  top one onto  a  die cut  torn  circle  shape  . To  complete  I  added  a die cut  sentiment .


I  would like to  enter this  card into  the following  challenges  -----------

http://disdigidesignschallenge.blogspot.com/2020/08/lots-of-squares-challenge.html

http://sparklesforumchallenges.blogspot.com/2020/08/challenge131-use-at-least-3-patterned.html 

 

 


5 comments:

  1. Very cute card with Mice! Thank for playing with us at Di's Digi challenge this week.
    Nathalie DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww . . . this is so sweet!! Such an adorable image and your papers are perfect!! Thanks for playing with Di's Digi Designs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a cute baby card. Perfect background x

    hugs sally x
    sallysbitz2.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a pretty card. Thanks for joining my challenge at Sparkles Monthly. Love Dawn x

    ReplyDelete
  5. A super pretty card, I love your 3 patterned papers, a lovely collection. Thanks for sharing with us at Sparkles Monthly Challenges. Caz. DT.

    ReplyDelete