Conker time

 

 

 

 

I have  always liked  Kate  Hadfields  designs  and I recently  got her  Autumn  Fabulous  fall  bundle  which  includes  coloured  and  black  and white  digis  . I used  the  coloured  conkers  on  Printartist  to  design  the  backgrund  and  fussy  cut  all  the  other  shapes in  Black  and  white  . I  coloured  them  with  Promarkers and  added  glossy  accents  to  give  that  conker  shine  ,  I  I  also  added  stickles  , To  complete the  card I  added sticker  sentiment  and buttons  .

I  would like  to  enter this  card into  the  following  challenge(s)========

 https://promarkerchallenge.blogspot.com/2020/08/week-557buttons-andor-bows.html

 http://abitmoretimetocraft.blogspot.com/2020/08/a-bit-more-time-to-craft-challenge-122.html

http://cardsgalorechallenges.blogspot.com/2020/08/august-crafts-galore-encore-challenge-78.html 

 

 

 


4 comments:

  1. Your card started me on a journey of discovery, because I had never even heard of a Conker nut! My husband explained the game to me, and I did some online research to find out all about Conker nuts. How interesting! Your card is super fun! Fabulous colouring and I love the buttons! Thanks for sharing this with us at Passion for Promarkers!
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jeni! Thank you for the Conker info visit! Mini Prills are tiny foam balls you can get in loads of colours. I did a quick search and found them available in a few UK stores. Here's one: https://www.sirstampalot.co.uk/index.php?manufacturers_id=34
      They come in tiny bottles containing only 3g of product.

      Delete
  2. This is such a great card!! These conkers are fab and the background paper you've created is brilliant! Such a great idea to add the glossy accents to the conkers too - the best conkers were always varnished weren't they!! Thanks so much for joining in with my challenge this week at Passion for Promarkers. Hugs, Karen xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun card Jenny. The conkers are coloured perfectly and I love your matching background paper. Thanks for joining us at PFP this week and good luck in the prize draw. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete