Bon Voyage

 This  must  be  the  quickest  card  I have  nade  recently  . I  found  this  fun  design on my  craft  studio  and  it  reminded me  of  some  friends  who usually  take  the itchen  sink  with them  . I  covered it in  Glossy  accents  to  give  the  car  a shine .  

I  dry  embossed  ombre  card  for the background and  added  die  cut  items  from my  stash  adding  more  glossy  accents  for  the  glasses  .


I  would like  to  enter this  card into  the  following  challenge ========


http://mytimetocraftchallenge.blogspot.com/2020/08/challenge-438-travel.html

2 comments:


  1. So happy to see your entry at My Time To Craft.
    We love to see everyone’s work.
    Good luck, do come back again!
    Hugs, Jackie DT member x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! Thanks so much for participating in the My Time To Craft Challenge this time and good luck :)

    ReplyDelete