Little Dancer

 This  cute little girl is  Abi ballerina  from  all  dressed up  . I  fussy  cut her and  coloured  her  with  Promarkers  . I  added  a  navy  blue  die  cut  background  embossed  with  an  embossilicious  music  folder  . I  die  cut int  the  base  card  and  embossed  that  with  a Sue  Wilson  folder  , To  complete  I  added  die  cut  borders  and  sentiment  along  with  confetti  stars .

I  would like  to  enter this  card into  the  following  challenge(s)----------

https://promarkerchallenge.blogspot.com/2020/08/week-556shades-of-blue.html 

 

https://ilovepromarkers.blogspot.com/2020/08/challenge-417.html 

 


5 comments:

  1. An adorable card. Thanks for joining Passion for Promarkers challenge. Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jeni this is such a lovely image. The embossing adds a touch of luxury to this card.
    Thank you so much for entering our challenge at I Love Promarkers looking forward to see you again next challenge.
    Hugs Sheryl xx
    ILP DT
    Cat Crazy Craft Corner {My Blog}

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww such a sweet card Jenny. I love the adorable image and your colouring is perfect. Great embossing too. Thank you for sharing with us at PFP this week and good luck in the prize draw. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous blue card Jeni, love the Cute dancer. Thanks for joining in with my challenge at Passion for Promarkers and good luck, Shelly

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card and looks great in Ble thanks for sharing at PFP this week

    ReplyDelete