Ella in a teacup


I used  this  teapot  and china background  from  Craft  Artist for  this  card  . The  Ellie  is  from  Pink  gem  designs  and is  called  Teacup  Ella  . I  fussy  cut  the  design  coloured  with  Promarkers  and added glossy  accents  to  the china .  I  added flower  designs  with  nail  art  transfers. I  decorated  the  cakes with  liquid pearls  and  stickles .
I   added cake  clay  cuts  along  the  bottom and  googly  eyes  to  complete .
I  would like  to  enter  this  card into  the  following  challenges -----



3 comments:

  1. This is so cute, thank you for joining us at MAWTT, xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello… Thanks for sharing your lovely card with ‘Moving Along with the Times Challenge Blog’; it fits perfectly with our ‘Elephant(s)’ challenge theme. He looks cute sat there in the teacup. Hope you can join us next month for our new challenge. Diane Louise (Team Leader) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is so cute! Love the added eyes and sparkles. Have a great day.
    cindys-greencricut

    ReplyDelete