Scrunching

As  a  child  I  remember  walking  through  lots of  fallen  leaves in  Autumn on  the  way  home  from  school  . We  called it  'Scrunching' .After I  had  added  these leaves  to  the  card  all  the memories  came  rushing  back  and  I  had  to  put  the  wellies  amongst  them  . I used  a leaf  background  from  Daisytrail  and  added  some  leaves  . I  fussy  cut other leaves  to  put over  the  welies  that  I had  fussy  cut  . The Wellies  came  from  Little  Claire  designs  and I  coloured them  with  promarkers  . To  complete  the  card I  added  stickles  and  glossy  accents  . (I took  the photo  too  soon  after  making it  and the  glossy  accents  are  still  wet  but ok  now  they  have  dried  .)
The  sentiment is  made using  a labelling machine .  

I  would like  to  enter  this  card into  the  following  challenges -----------


http://allsortschallenge.blogspot.com/2018/09/week-487-autumn-glory.html

https://cutecardthursday.blogspot.com/2018/09/challenge-549-autumn.html

http://trimmiescraftchallenge.blogspot.com/2018/09/challenge-484-27th-of-september.html

3 comments:

  1. A super card. Thanks for joining our challenge. Elaine GDT for C.R.A.F.T. challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Autumnal leaves and colours on your pretty creation and yes I too remember that along with collecting conkers. It was always a bit of a dare to get those as our school was next to the Church down a lane and the Horse Chestnuts were just cross the road.

    Many thanks for joining in with our 'Autumn Glory' theme at Allsorts challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card, love your autumn colours.
    Thank you for sharing at Allsorts 'Autumn Glory' challenge and good luck. Susan x

    ReplyDelete