Halloween PG


For  this  card  I  began  by  using  starry  paper from  my  stash  for  the background . The image  is  from Pink Gem  designs  and is  called  'Ollie  on  branch'  . I  coloured it  with  promarkers  after  fussy  cutting it .  To  complete  the  card I  added  a  sequin  sentiment and  spiders  with  and bats  confetti  . I  have  added a second picture  where  these are  clearer

I  would like  to  enter  this  card  into  the  following  challenges---------


http://pinkgemchallengeblog.blogspot.com/2018/09/last-challenge-228-halloweenhalloween.html

Can I  say that I  am  so  sorry  that  this  will be  the last  challenge  . I  have  entered it  every    fortnight for the  last  few years  and  will  miss it  greatly  .  Thanks  to  all  the  design  team  throughout for  their  inspiration    Jx   

The  above  was written  before  the  good  news  was  announced  !!!!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment