Christmas Rose Wreath

All  the items  on  this  wreath  were  stamped  with  Hobby  art ' Janie's  collection  Christmas  Garland ' . There  are  many  stamps  I have  not yet  used  so  it  gives  the palette  for several  different  wreaths  . I  coloured  all  the  stamps  with  Promarkers  and  fussy  cut  them . I  used  a  pine  branch stamp   to  make  the  backing  circle  and  added  liquid  pearls  for  berries  , The  background  paper  is  from  my  stash  and  I  added  a  Merry  Christmas  vellum  centre  , A  bow  and  Stickles  completed the  card .

I  would like to  enter this  card into  the following  challenges __________

http://allsortschallenge.blogspot.com/2018/10/week-489-christmas.html

http://abitmoretimetocraft.blogspot.com/2018/10/a-bit-more-time-to-craft-challenge-78.html



2 comments:

  1. A beautiful seasonal creation Jenny, I am always partial to a floral wreath so know how long it took you to cut out all those flowers but worth every moment. It's perfect for our 'Christmas' theme at Allsorts challenge, many thanks for joining in.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty card, a lovely design, thank you for sharing at Allsorts 'Christmas' challenge this week and good luck x Susan x

    ReplyDelete