Cats and Catkins and Pussy willow

The  stamps  that  I  used for  the background  to  this  card  are  from  Little  Claire  designs  and  are  from  their  cat  stamp  set  so  are  appropriately  of  Pussy  Willow  and catkins  , I  coloured  them  with  Promarkers  and  added  stickles , I  foiled  the  sentiment using  a  go  press  and  foil  die  , To  complete the  card  I  added  some  cat  stickers  .


I  would like  to  enter this  card into  the following  challenge  ---------

http://movingalongwiththetimes.blogspot.com/2018/10/82-for-man-beckie.html




3 comments:

  1. A wonderful design Jeni, thanks for joining us at MAWTT. Xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi this is a stunning card. Thank you for joining us at Moving Along with the Times Challenge Blog The theme is For a Man. Hugs Jackie DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. The cat stamp is great and I love the catkins. Thanks for joining us at MAWTT. Hazel x

    ReplyDelete