Let it snow

This was a Q  and  E  card . It   is  a  6x6  card  with the  front half  removed  . I  used papers  from  Little  Caire  designs  and  the  snowflake  and  background are from  Paper  Boutique Christmas  doily  collection  , I  sprayed  it  with  CC  spray  and  sparkle  . The  front snowy  blue  paper  was  covered  with  Sparkle  film  from  LC  designs  . To  complete  I  added  a  wooden  let it  snow  embellishment  and  some  snowflakes  from  my  stash  .

I  would like  to  enter this  card into  the  following  challenge  ----------

http://trimmiescraftchallenge.blogspot.com/2018/10/challenge-486-11th-of-october-christmas.html

I  have  been  able  to  adapt  the  shape in  this  card  by  adding  die  cuts ,to  make  a sparkly  Christmas  card  with  a  different  shape  to it  .  


2 comments:

  1. A pretty card, thank you for joining the CRAFT challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. a beautiful christmas card thanks for sharing at craft this week and good luck

    ReplyDelete