A little Birdie

For  this  card  I  used  a  digi  from  all  dressed up.  She is  called  'Feed  the birds. I  fussy  cut it  after  colouring  with  Promarkers  and  layered it onto  a  scalloped  border .  I used  a  knitted  paper from my stash for the  background  . I  stamped  the  sentiment  and  added  a  bird  button and pearl  buttons to her dress.
I  would like  to  enter  this  card into  the  following  challenge(s) ----------

https://alldressedupchallenges.blogspot.com/2018/10/october-challenge-86.html?m=1

http://promarkerchallenge.blogspot.com/2018/10/week-466bingo-board.html

Bingo  board using  Left hand  side  column  Pearls  patterned Paper  sentiment 


3 comments:

  1. Fab card, Jeni! Love the knitted background to match her hat. Thanks for playing along with my challenge at Passion for Promarkers this week! Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your great design that knitted paper is just perfect Thanks for joining us at All Dressed Up Stamps challenge Love and hugs Carole x Design Team

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabby looking card with lovely colours and cute image. Thanks for playing along with us over at Passion for Promarkers this week.
    Love n hugs
    Marie

    ReplyDelete