Pink and gold shaker

I have made  shaker  cards  before  with  little  success  . I  saw  these  treat  cups  by  Creative  expressions online  and  thought  I  would  try  them  . Not only  were  they  easy  but they  give  a  good  3d  effect  and  depth and  none of  the  contents  escape  .

I  began  the  card  using  a  birthday  card  as  a  background  . This  was  from  Anne  Marie . I  die  cut  a  circle  using  a  nested  circle  die  slightly  smaller  than  the  rim of  the  Treat cup . I  cut  a  fancy  fram  in  white  and  sprayed it  with gold  spray  and  sparkle  to  surround  the  aperture .
Using  a  die   from  tattered lace I cut   a  border in  gold  mirri  and  added  metal  leaves  from  my  stash  to  give  the  appearance od  a  flower  and  leaves  . I  filled  the  cup  with  a  variety of  gold  and  pink  sequins  and  beads  ,
I completed  the  card  with  a  die  cut  sentiment  and  sticker lines  .

I  would like  to  enter this  card into  the  following   challenge(s) ==========


http://cardz4galz.blogspot.com/2018/09/challenge-81-whats-new.html

Using  new  technique of  treat  cups  to  fill  the  aperture

http://abitmoretimetocraft.blogspot.com/2018/10/a-bit-more-time-to-craft-challenge-77.html

http://simplycreatetoo.blogspot.com/2018/10/ch-143-make-shaker-card-winners-of-ch.html

http://cardsgalorechallenges.blogspot.com/2018/10/october-anything-goes-challenge-56.html

http://cutiepiechallenge.blogspot.com/2018/10/challenge-no-128-going-girly.html



6 comments:

  1. Beautiful card. Thanks for sharing with us at Cardz 4 Galz.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful card and it would seem the treat cup would be an easier way to create a shaker. I don't make them very often so this tip may help me! Thanks for joining us at Cardz 4 Galz this challenge and best of luck in the draw. Donna - DT Member

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous shaker card Jen. I love all the pink. Thanks for joining us at The Cutie Pie Challenge. Pat K xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. A wonderful shaker card, Jeni! Beautiful pinks and golds make it so feminine and pretty! The treat cups sound like a great idea for making shaker cards. Thank you for sharing your card with us at the Crafts Galore Encore “Anything Goes” October Challenge. Good Luck and hope to see you again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The pink and gold are lovely together! So glad you played along in our shaker card challenge at Simply Create Too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely sweet card, thanks for joining us at Cutie Pie challenge cheers Sue

    ReplyDelete