The start of the day!

For  the  colouring of the  border of  this  card  I  tried  a new  technique  for  me , by  using  Distress inks  , I  wanted  to get  the  blue  and  red  matching  evenly  and instead of  pens  to use  distress oxide inks  which  I  have had  for  some  time  but haven't  used . I didn't  even make  a mess !!
The  digi is from  Dis  digis  and is  called  Bright  Smiles  .I just love  those  baby  mice  in  their  nappies.   I  coloured it  with  PMs  and  added  stickles  . I used  nuvo  drops  to  add  some  extra  toothpaste as I  thought it  might be  squeezed out  with  the  baby  sitting on  the  tube  .  . The border is  a  die  cut  from  Paper  Boutique  and  I  added white  card  candi  as  it  reminded me of  toothpaste  tube  tops.

I  would like  to  enter this  card into  the following  challenges  _________

http://disdigidesignschallenge.blogspot.com/2018/06/try-something-new-challenge.html

http://allsortschallenge.blogspot.com/2018/06/week-474-baby-animals.html

http://abitmoretimetocraft.blogspot.com/2018/07/a-bit-more-time-to-craft-challenge-71.html

4 comments:

  1. Really cute image and love the the delicate colours and the die.
    Thank you for joining our Baby Animals challenge this week at Allsorts.

    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done on cracking open the Oxides Jenny, but be warned, they become addictive. Thye have made for a very effective graduated background to the sweet image. Many thanks for joining in with our 'Baby Animals' theme at Allsorts this week.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card Jeni, love the pretty flower background. Thank you for playing along with our Challenge at Digi Designs. We would love to see you again ... Anet DTx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so sweet Jeni, loving the image and your background. Thanks for sharing it with us over on dis digi designs challenge. Good luck and love to see you join us again. Carol xx

    ReplyDelete