Stockings

Everytime  I  see  a  Bugaboo  Stella digi,they  really  make  me  laugh   and  this  one is  no  exception  . I  fussy  cut her  coloured  her  with  promarkers  and  stickles  .I  added  Ribbon  from  John  Lewis  and  stocking  embellishments  from  the  Works.  The  background paper is  from  my  stash  and  the  sentiment  came  with the  digi  .


I  would like  to  enter this  card into  the following  challenge  _________

https://catchthebugblog.blogspot.com/2018/07/bugaboo-christmas-in-july-day-5-make.html

3 comments:

  1. Stella is one of my favourites too...you colored her nicely and I love all stickles
    Thanks for playing with day 5 of Bugaboo's Christmas in July event!
    xxx Margreet DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card just gives me such a chuckle. I love it. Thanks for playing along with us at Catch the Bug for our Christmas in July celebration. Good Luck.
    Lynn aka Lynnpenguin, Bugaboo DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card! I am so happy Stella makes you laugh! (I think shes been on vacation) LOL.
    Thanks for joining us in our Bugaboo Christmas in July event!
    Smiles...Jodie (Bugaboo Stamps Owner)

    ReplyDelete