Owls on a branch


I  was lucky  enough  to  win  this  cute LOTV  stamp  last week  .It is  called  Moonlit  Owls  . I  coloured  them  with  promarkers  and  panpastels  and  added  stickles  and  nuvo  drops  . I  cut  a  circle in  the  base  card  and  used  Little  Claire  designs  Snowy  ombre  Paper  to  cover  . I  die  cut  a  branch  and  added  snow  and  berries  . A wooden    snowflake and  a  sticker  sentiment from my stash  completes  the  card  .

I  would  like  to  enter  this  card  into  the  following  challenges --------------

http://abcchristmaschallenge.blogspot.com/2018/07/n-o-are-for.html

O  is  for  Owls  on  the  branch  ,

https://ilovepromarkers.blogspot.com/2018/07/challenge-363-anything-goes-with-option.html

http://pennyblackatallsorts.blogspot.com/2018/07/july-things-with-wings.html


6 comments:

  1. What cute Owl's Jeni, they always bring a smile to my face and perfect for our 'Wings' theme at Penny Black and More challenge, many thanks for joining in.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I adore owls and your card is so cute! Thanks for joining us at ABC Christmas Challenge. Lisa xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card, that stamp is a real cutie. Thanks for joining us over at the ABC Christmas Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous and lovely card.
    Thank you for sharing at Penny Black and more;-))m

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card Thank you so much for joining us at I 💖 pro markers hugs Sharon xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card - love the way you've used the stamp...great to see you enjoying your prize!
    Thanks for playing at the ABC Christmas Challenge!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete