Christmas Lights

This  digi is  from  Bugaboo  and is  called  Kidz  Reindeer  . I fussy  cut  the  digi  and   coloured him  with  Promarkers  and  added  stickles  , The  papers  are  from  my  stash  . I  added  tree  lights  and  a  sticker  sentiment  also  from  my  stash  .

I  would like  to  enter  this  card  into  the  following  challenges  -----------

http://catchthebugblog.blogspot.com/2018/07/bugabo-christmas-in-july-day-2-sketch.html

http://fabnfunkychallenges.blogspot.com/2018/07/challenge-404-christmas-in-july.html


3 comments:

  1. Great card, thanks for joining us at Catch the Bug!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I live the string of little lights on your sweet card! Thanks for joining in the fun of Bugaboo's Christmas in July this year - good luck. I hope we see you entering more of your lovely creations in future challenges too.
    luv
    Jen Leeflang
    Bugaboo DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this! Love how it came together, and the embellishments are cool!
    Thanks for joining us in our Bugaboo Christmas in July event!
    Smiles...Jodie (Bugaboo Stamps Owner)

    ReplyDelete