Be Prepared

After  this  week  I have 5 more  cards  to  add  to  my  Christmas  Box  !! As  stated on  this  card  you  can  never  start  too  early  for  Christmas , This  little  Miss  ,   Sun  Bonnet  beach                      is  from  Bugaboo  and is  taking  her  craft  stash  to the  beach  much  to the amusement of  the snowman .
I used  Rainbow background paper  from  LC  designs  , I  added  flock  powder  as  sand onto  a fussy  cut umbrella  , The  snowman is  from Pink gem  .
I  fussy  cut    SBB  and    coloured her  with  PMs and  added  some  holly  from  Petal Lu  and  a  scissors  charm  . I  added  a  tape  sentiment  to  complete the  card  .

I  would like  to  enter  this card into  the  following  challenge  _________

https://catchthebugblog.blogspot.com/2018/07/bugaboo-christmas-in-july-day-7-photo.html



3 comments:

  1. Beautiful card!
    Thanks for completing the Christmas in July event of Bugaboo!
    xxx Margreet DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute card. Love the rainbow in the background. Thanks for playing along with us at Catch the Bug for our Christmas in July celebration. Good Luck.
    Lynn aka Lynnpenguin, Bugaboo DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. How cool is this? Love the combined images! A cute and cheery card!
    Thanks for joining us in our Bugaboo Christmas in July event!
    Smiles...Jodie (Bugaboo Stamps Owner)

    ReplyDelete