Colour Inspiration

As  a border  for  this  digi  I used  a doily  die  cut  from  Paper  Boutique  , I  coloured it  with  Promarkers  to  match  the  colour  scheme of  the  card  . The  background  paper is  from  Little  Claire  designs  . I  used  a  digi  from  Bugaboo which is  called  AKV  Christmas  tree  . I  fussy  cut it  coloured  with  PMs and  added  stickles  , To  complete  the  card  I  added  gold  card  candi  .

I  would  like  to  enter this  card into  the  following  challenge  __________


2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card following the color scheme...great coloring!
    Thanks for playing with day 6 of Bugaboo's Christmas in July event!
    xxx Margreet DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute card. I love the image and colours and the decorations you added.
    Thanks for playing along with us at Catch the Bug for our Christmas in July celebration. Good Luck.
    Lynn aka Lynnpenguin, Bugaboo DT

    ReplyDelete