Blooms




For  the flowers on  this  card  I used  a  stamp  from  Little  Claire's  designs  and  maked  them  as  I  stamped  them  .  I  fussy  cut  around  the  main  design  and  coloured  the flowers  with  Promarkers  . The  die  cut  flower  doily  is  from  Paper Boutique  as is  the  white  die  cut  behind it  , I  sprayed  them  with  CC  Spray  and  Sparkle  in  gold .  The background  paper is  from  Little Claire  designs  .


I  would like  to  enter this  card in  the  following  challenges  ___________

http://promarkerchallenge.blogspot.com/2018/07/week-454dies-andor-punches.html

https://ilovepromarkers.blogspot.com/2018/07/challenge-364-anything-goes-with-option.html

3 comments:

  1. What a bright and sunny card, Jeni! Thanks for playing along with us at Passion for Promarkers this week! Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute card with a lovely design. I especially like the lovely flower image on your creation. Thanks for joining us over at PFP this week and my dies/punches theme.
    Love n hugs
    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  3. A really beautiful card Jenny. I love the floral image and your colouring is perfect. Great die cuts and pretty papers. Thanks for joining us at PFP this week and good luck in the prize draw. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete