Snowy Rooftops


I  got  the inspiration  for  joining  two  wavy  stamps  from  a  course  at  L.C.  Designs  at  the  weekend  . I  really  like this  wavy  stamp of theirs  .It is  a new  one of their  Christmas  range  and is  called 'Wavy  Christmas  ' .
I  tried  to  get  the  Pastel  colours  that  I  coloured it  with my Promarkers  in  the  surrounds  of  the card  .I  dug out my  blossom  Martha  Stewart  All  around  the  page  punch  and used  rainbow  paper  ,I  die  cut  a snowflake  from  a  Cricut  cartridge  a star  from  a spellbinders  die  and  the heart  shape is   Precious  heart  die  by Memory  Box  , I also  punched  a  snowflake  with  a  Woodware  punch ..I  coloured  the  ribbon  with  promarkers  .. 
Other  embellishments I  added  are  Aleemes  glitter  snow  ,Liquid  Pearls,stickles  and  glitter  .

I  would like to  enter  this  card into  the  following  challenges  ______

http://christmasblogchallenge.blogspot.co.uk/2016/07/use-your-dies-and-punchesadd-charm.html

http://christmascardchallenges.blogspot.co.uk/2016/07/challenge-34.html

http://trimmiescraftchallenge.blogspot.co.uk/2016/07/challenge-373-21st-of-july-christmas.html



 

7 comments:

  1. Such a cute little scene and all the necessary elements of a beautiful Christmas card. Thank you for sharing with us this week at CRAFT Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card. What a lovely scene that wavy stamp makes and your frame is gorgeous. Thanks for playing along with us at Winter Wonderland. Pat K x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic card, Jenny, I love the way you've used 2 stamps and the embellies are great too. Thank you for joining us at Winter Wonderland.
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  4. You created a beautiful scene - love all the texture! Thanks so much for joining us this week at Christmas Card Challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  5. stunning Christmas card thanks for sharing at Craft this week

    ReplyDelete
  6. So sweet!
    Thanks for entering our Christmas Card Challenge!
    Monica - CCC DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like the Christmas scene that you created - especially with the snow! Your card caught my eye on Christmas Card Challenges. Thanks, for sharing!

    ReplyDelete