Baby Animal Box



I  needed  to  make  a boy's  birthday  box  and  thought  this  Pink  Gem  digi  would  fit  the  bill.
I  used  Brown  spotty  decoupage  paper  to  cover  the hexagonal  box  . I printed  7  Pink  Gem  digis  'Baby  Animals'.I  coloured  them with  promarkers  and  fussy  cut them before  attaching  them  to the   box  . I used  Decopatch   glue  to  cover  them
I  added  washi tape around  the  edges   and  a sentiment  before  covering again   with  decopatch glitter  glue   ,When it  was dry  I  added  green  flock  powder  for the grass  . 

I  would like  to  enter  this into the  following  challenge  ---

http://pinkgemchallengeblog.blogspot.co.uk/2016/06/challenge-172-anything-but-card.html

1 comment:

  1. What a great idea, thanks for playing at agoac. Hop over I have two giveaways

    ReplyDelete