Freya's Summer

I have  made  this  card  for  a great niece  who is  10  this  month  and  I  didnt  want it  to  be too babyish  for  a  young  lady  so  I hope I  have  gauged it  right .
I  began  by using  three  papers of  different  colours  from  L.C. designs  spotty  paper  packs .  I  dry  embossed  the  top one with  a  spotty  embossing  folder .  The  digi  is one of  the girls  from   three little  summer  girls  by All  dressed up .I  coloured  her  with Promarkers  and  sparkle  ,added  an organza  2  colour  ribbon  and  bow  , The  embellishments  are paper  flowers  from  my  stash  and  a  sentiment  I  designed on the  P.C. I  also  added  some  dovecraft  Crystal  drops.

I  would like  to  enteer  this card into  the  following  challenges  _____

http://cutiepiechallenge.blogspot.co.uk/2016/07/challenge-101-polka-dots-and-pastels.html

http://ilovepromarkers.blogspot.co.uk/2016/07/challenge-313-glitter-and-glitz.html

http://promarkerchallenge.blogspot.co.uk/2016/07/week-354summer-days.html

http://fabnfunkychallenges.blogspot.co.uk/2016/07/challenge-313-add-sentiment.html



10 comments:

  1. This is adorable, such a sweet image and gorgeous combination of papers

    Thank you for joining in with the cuties xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty card, Jeni! Love the soft, pastel tones and sweet image - just perfect for a 10 year old! Thanks for playing along with us at Passion for Promarkers this week, Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card with a super cute image, thanks for sharing at Fab'n'Funky this week.

    Pat xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sweet and pretty, a lovely girly card! Thanks for joining us at Fab N Funky this week.
    Chris
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful card thank you for playing along with us at I love Pro Markers xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable and so gorgeous ...Thanks for playing along with us at Fab'n'Funky this week :)
    Hugs Wendy X

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card, thanks for sharing with us at Cutie Pie's. Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fab card Jeni - I love all your texture and layers! Thanks for joining in our Summer themed challenge at PFP this week, good luck! Juliexx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Just popping back again to say...Thanks for playing along with us at the Cutie Pie's, love your gorgeous card, it's adorable!
    Wendy X

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you for sharing your cute, polka dotty pastel creation with the Cutie Pies!! Good luck!! Sarah :0)

    ReplyDelete