Frogs and frogspawn

I love making  shaker  cards  now  I have  got  the hang of  sealing  it up  !!
 I  began  this  card by  dry  embossing  a piece of  spotty  paper  sanding it  and  colouring  the  shapes  which reminded  me of  water lilies  .  The  image is  Pink  Gem  'Andy  with  frog ' which  I  coloured  with promarkers  .
I  decided  to  make  the  card  around  this  image  and  designed  a background  to  include  a pond  .
I  coloured  a  die  cut  and  stuck  the  acetate  to  that  ,My idea  was to make  all  the  confetti  into  frogspawn but  after  chasing  the  bits  all over  the  floor  gave up on  the  dots  for some of  them  !
The other  embellishments  I  added  are frog  stickers  .Die  cut  ferns  by  tattered  lace and googly  eyes  .I  designed  the  sentiment  with  the  background  ,Can  you  see  the  frog  by  Andy's  right  knee  ?

I  would like  to  enter this  card into  the  following  challenge _________

http://cardz4guyz.blogspot.co.uk/2016/07/challenge-130-shaker-card.html

2 comments:

  1. Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at Cardz 4 Guyz, good luck!!! Amy DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. A brillianat card Jeni. Loving your frog spawn for the shake in the shaker. Thanks for sharing with us at Cardz 4 Guyz. Caz. DT.

    ReplyDelete