Baby Animals

 I  just love  the  expressions  on  the  faces of  these  baby  animals  and  decided  to  colour  them  in  pastel  tones ,The image is  Baby  Animals  from  Pink  Gem  and  I  coloured it  with  Promarkers  ,
I used  a background  piece of  paper  from  LOTV Paper Pad .  I layered  the  design with black card, which  was  cut out using  a  stitched  square   die  .
The embellishments that  I  added  are  ribbon and  bow  ,Jones  Tones  iridescent  glitter  and  a rub on  sentiment  .

I  would  like  to  enter this  card into  the following  challenges  _____

http://pinkgemchallengeblog.blogspot.co.uk/2016/07/challenge-174-animals.html

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for joining in with my animal challenge over at a gem of a challenge with your beautiful card
    Hugs Kelly

    ReplyDelete