Ombre lady



Using  Ombre  papers  and  matching  them  with other  materials  is  something  I  really  enjoy doing  .
The image  I  used  for  this  card is  from  a  Day  for  daisies  and is  called  Flower maiden  .I  coloured it  with  promarkers  and  added  blue  and  pink  organza  material  to her  dress  to  get  an ombre  effect  . I have had  this  coloured  organza  for  ages in  my  stash  .It  came  from  a  £ shop .
The  background  paper is  from Craftwork  cards  Ombre  Paper  pad  ,the  card  candi  is   also from  them. .I  cut  the  base card  with  this  die  set  ,I  dry  embossed  one of  the papers and  the  base  card  .  The  embellishments  that  I used  are stickles,glitter, liquid  pearls  and  a  sentiment  from  my  stash  .

I  would like  to enter  this  card into  the following  challenge(s)

http://adayfordaisies.blogspot.co.uk/2016/07/introducing-july-2016-club-kit.html

3 comments:

  1. Positively gorgeous, Jeni! I love your technique and have never thought about adding organza to an image. I also admire how your photography captured the sparkle. Thanks for playing along with our ADFD challenge! Hugs, Cathy

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty! I love the sparkle! Thanks for trying two colour ombre and entering our challenge over at A Day for Daisies. Good luck!
    Love
    Jen Leeflang
    ADFD DT

    ReplyDelete