Hello Autumn


 The background of  this  card  was made using mica paints  sprays . I  dry  embossed it  with  a  leaf  folder  . The  digi  is  from  LOTV  for  September  I  coloured it with Promarkers , adding  stickles ,  glossy  accents and  die  cut  sentiment .

To  complete  I  added  leaf  ribbon  die  cut  border  and leaf  embellishment  . 

I  would like  to  enter  this  card into  the  following  challenge(s)-----

https://promarkerchallenge.blogspot.com/2023/09/week-708-colours-of-autumn.html

3 comments:

  1. Fabulous card, Jeni - love the colours and her glittery skirt! Thanks for joining in my Colours of Autumn challenge at Passion for Markers this week, Juliexx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet card Jenny. The image is adorable and your colouring is perfect. Your shimmery embossed background is gorgeous. Thanks for sharing with us at Passion for Markers this week. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such sweet card and I love the embossed background. Thanks for playing with us over at PFM this week.
    Love n hugs
    Marie, DT PFM

    ReplyDelete