Build me a snowman


 When  I  read  the  title of  this  challlenge  . I  thought it  would be  an  idea  to  make  an interactive  card  for  te  recipient  to  dress  the  snowman  theirself  .  

I based  it on  an image  from  LOTV  asing  their  background paper  also.  To  this I  added  stars  and  a  snow  outline  , I  cut  the items  from  the  main  image  ,coloured  them  with  PMs  and  added  glitter  . I used     snow it  from  Pinflair  to  form  the  snow  and  I  added  the items  to  stickers  with  foam  squares  .  

I  would like  to  enter this  card into  the  following  challenges  -----

http://sparklesforumchristmaschallenge.blogspot.com/2023/09/152-build-me-snowman.html

 http://movingalongwiththetimes.blogspot.com/2023/09/challenge-158-for-september-christmas.html

 http://christmaswiththecuties.blogspot.com/2023/08/challenge-no-73-themesomething-snowy.html

4 comments:

  1. What a fun take on our challenge, Jeni - this will be so cute for the recipient! Great texture you have here, too - perfect! Thanks so much for playing at Sparkles!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a good idea Jenny, I am sure it will be appreciated, great design, thanks for sharing at Christmas with the Cuties.

    Pat xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jeni,
    what a very fabulous idea for a card and I love that build a snowman design.
    He is sure going to be smart when he is dressed.
    Great items of clothing used.
    Thank you for joining the MAWTT Challenge.
    Lots of crafty love. Jenny L. DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Jeni, This is super cute, what a brilliant idea for Build me a Snowman. I love the originality and fun of this card. Thanks for playing along with us at Sparkles Christmas. Caz. DT.

    ReplyDelete