Blue Gingham Wreath


 I used  one of my  favourite  stamps  from  LOTV for  this  card  . It is  calledMagical  florals  . I use it  a  lot  on  white  and  black  card  . I  coloured  the main  design  with  Promarkers  fussy  cut it  and  layered  it on  to  two  die  cuts  , For  tha background  I used  gingham  paper  ,

I  wouuld like  to  enter  this  card into  the  following  challenge  --------

https://promarkerchallenge.blogspot.com/2023/09/week-707-pink-or-blue-as-main-colour.html

3 comments:

  1. This is absolutely lovely Jeni - fab image, pretty colouring too. Thanks for sharing at PFM
    Natx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so beautiful! Your card design is perfect for the image. Such pretty paper too. Thanks for sharing this with us at Passion for Markers!
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  3. A beautiful card Jeni, I love the colours. Thanks for joining Passion for Markers. Elaine

    ReplyDelete