Pink Baptism


 I  think  Pink is my  favourite  colour in  Cardmaking  as  they  are  the pens  that  run  out  regularly  . For  this  Baptism  card  I used  a  digi from  LOTV which  I  coloured  with  Promarkers . I  dry  embossed  the  background  with  a  Stampilicious  folder  . To  complete  I  added  a  stamped  sentiment  ribbon  and  bow  and layered it  all onto  a background  I  designed  using  Craftartist .

I  would like  to  enter this  card into  the  following  challenges --------

 https://allsortschallenge.blogspot.com/2023/07/week-736.html

http://simplycreatetoo.blogspot.com/2023/07/192-favorite-colors.html 

 

3 comments:

  1. Lovely baptism card. Thank you for joining in the Allsorts Challenge this week and for choosing to use the Embossing Folder option.
    Liz xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just adorable and your embossed background is so pretty. Thanks for joining us at Allsorts challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A wonderful Christening card and the embossed panel is a fab touch. Thank you for sharing at Allsorts. Sarah DT

    ReplyDelete