Golden Anniversary


 I have  made  this  card in  advance of   some  friends  Golden  Wedding  anniversary  .I began it  by  die  cutting  two  ffloral  shapes  in  white  and  gold  . I dry  embossed  the  white  background  with  a  floral  folder  and  added  gold  stickles  .

To  complete  I use  gold  ribbon  and  bow  and  stickers  fro  the  sentiment  . 

I  would like  to  enter  this  caard into  the  following  challenge(s)--------

 http://movingalongwiththetimes.blogspot.com/2023/07/challenge-156-for-july.html


2 comments:

  1. This is beautiful!

    Thanks for playing along with us at MAWTT,

    Hugz Tinz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jeni,
    what a wonderful golden anniversary card and such a lovely deisgn also.
    Congrats to the happy couple.
    Thank you for joining the MAWTT Challenge.
    Lots of crafty lovew. Jenny L. DT

    ReplyDelete