with love


 I usually  manage  to  get  pink somewhere on my  cards  ,my  favourite  for  that is  baby  girl  cards  . I used  distress ink  sprays  to  get  the  background  for  this  card .  The  image is  from  LOTV  and is  called  /Boating  bears  and is  from  their love  bears  collection  ,  I  coloured it  with  Promarkers  after  fussy  cutting it  . I  completed  the  card  with  stickles  and  a die  cut  sentiment  .

I  would like  to  enter  this  card into  the  following  challenge(s)-----

https://promarkerchallenge.blogspot.com/2022/04/week-638favourite-colours.html 

Favourite  colour  pink  and Pastels 


2 comments:

  1. A super cute card. Thanks for joining Passion for Markers. Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww what a sweet card Jenny. The LOTV is so cute and your colouring is perfect. Loving your background too. Thanks for sharing with us at Passion for Markers this week. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete