At the garden gate .

I used  images  for  the  gate and  bower  from  Craft  artist  digikits  for  the  background  . The  girl is  a  design  from  Pink  Gem  and  is  called  Chloe  with  lamb .  I fussy  cut  her  and placed her  behind  the  gate  . I  stamped  flowers  and  added  nuvo  drops  for  the  centres  .

I  completed  the  card  with  a  die  cut  sentiment  ,

Iwould like  to  enter this  card into  the  following  challenge(s)-----

http://mytimetocraftchallenge.blogspot.com/2022/04/mttc-480-theme-is-outdoor-property.html 

http://pennyschallenges.blogspot.com/2022/04/pennys-challenge-520.html
 

2 comments:

  1. Jeni!!! This is absolutely adorable and perfect for this unique theme!!! You've created such a charming scene. I think Chloe's name should be Mary. (My hubby and I are in the midst of babysitting our honorary granddaughter who is 26 days old and I sang Mary Had a Little Lamb to her about 30 minutes ago. So I've got that nursery rhyme in my thoughts!) Thank you, too, for supporting MTTC! Beautiful card! --Becca/DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card is adorable. A beautiful scene with a super cute girl and ship. Great job. Thanks for joining us at My Time To Craft. Hugs, María.

    ReplyDelete