Christmas Baubles




 I  decided  to  carry on making  these  shaped  cards  for  next  Christmas  as  I have  some  lights  left , 

On  this  bauble  card  I used  a  variety of  Christmas  dies on  foil  card glueing  two  baubles  and   adding  invisible  thread  to  enable  them  to  swing  freely  . I  dry  embossed  the  background  and  added  sequins  and  ribbon  

I  would like to  enter  this  card into  the  following  challenge ----

http://sparklesforumchristmaschallenge.blogspot.com/2022/04/sparkles-christmas-135-fun-folds.html

3 comments:

  1. Wow, so shiny and festive, Jeni! Love this fold - so much pretty territory to see, lol. Thanks so much for playing at Sparkles!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How pretty, this is a really nice fold and perfect to show off those shiny Christmas ornaments! Thanks for joining us at Sparkles this month.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness! This is just gorgeous!! I love your fancy fold and all the die cuts and shiny paper!! Beautiful!!
    Thanks for playing along at Sparkles Christmas Challenge!!

    ReplyDelete