A meadow in a card







 I  am  not  sure  what  this  shape of  card is  called  . I  found instructions in  a book  and  it is  literally  two  pieces of  card  with  die  cut  edges  that  slot into  each other  . I  provides an  interesting  canvas  and  folds  flat  to post  .  I used paper  from  Joanna  Sheen's  Jane  Shasky  cd  which  gave  a light  flower  background  , I layered  these onto  mirri  card  , Recently  I bought  these  self  adhesive flowers  which  are  useful as  embellishments  and  I  just had to  add them  to  each part  . My  apologies for  so  many  photos  but  each  one  gives  an ides  of  the  shape  of  the  card  which  was  fun  to  create .  

I  would like to  enter this  card into  the  following  challenges   ---------

http://cardz4galz.blogspot.com/2022/04/170-fun-folds.html

 https://trimmiescraftchallenge.blogspot.com/2022/04/challenge-633-shaped-card.html

2 comments:

  1. Jeni, this is GORGEOUS! I think it is called a cascade card in some realms, but I love your take on it. Thanks so much for joining us at CRAFT Challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this fold and it's so beautifully decorated. Thanks for joining in our challenge at Cardz 4 Galz Dawn S DT x

    ReplyDelete