Lavender Drops

I  coloured  this image  with  Promarkers  adding  stickles  and  glossy  accents  .After layering  it onto  die  cut  octagons  I  used  a  flower  embossing  folder  on  a blue base  card   adding  glossy  accents  to  the  blossoms  .
To  complete  the  card  I  added  organza  ribbon  and  bow  ,a sentiment  from  my  stash  and  dew  drops  .


I  would like to  enter  this  card into  the following  challenge(s)  -----------

https://promarkerchallenge.blogspot.com/2019/08/week-505flower-power.html

2 comments:

  1. Aw this is a gorgeous card! Love this image and your colouring is fab. Such a great idea to add the glossy accents to the embossing folder - so effective! Thanks for joining in with my challenge this week at Passion for Promarkers. Hugs, Karen xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. such a beautiful card and colours thanks for sharing at PFP

    ReplyDelete