Birthday gifts

For  this  card  I used one of  the  new LOTV  images  , It is  called  Party  Parade . I have  their
Christmouse pudding  one and  this  is  similar  and  can  be used  all year  so  I had  to  have it  .
I  coloured it  with  Promarkers  and  fussy  cut it  . I  designed  a  background  for  then and  layered it  all on to  paper  from  a  Springtime  set  by  Hobbycraft .  I  die  cut  a sentiment  to  complete  the  card  .

I  would like  to  enter  this  card  into  the  following  challenges -------------

http://promarkerchallenge.blogspot.com/2019/03/week-483happy-birthday.html

https://ilovepromarkers.blogspot.com/2019/03/challenge-379-anything-goes.html

4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card cute image . Thank you for joining us at I♥Promarkers challenge. Good luck Ginny DT forI ♥promarkers
    My Blog As I do Rodos

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous scene Jeni - love it! Thanks for joining in our challenge at Passion for Promarkers this week, Juliexx

    ReplyDelete
  3. So stunning Jeni. I love the scene you have created and the little woodland animals are adorable.
    Thanks for joining in my theme this week at PFP 😁

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great colouring and do like the scene you've created! Thanks so much for joining in at I ❤ Promarkers! Hope to see you again!

    ReplyDelete