Cat /Mortgage

I used  this  cute  cat  from Bugaboo  ,which  I  fussy  cut  ,coloured  with  Promarkers  and  added  google  eyes  . I  designed  a  scene  for  him  plus  a  caption  from  Craft  artist  for  the  background  and added  Sparkles  to  the  tree and glossy  accents  to  his  nose  . 


I  would  like  to  enter this  card into  the  following  challenges ----------

http://sparklesforumchallenges.blogspot.com/2019/02/challenge-113-include-animal.html

http://cardz4guyz.blogspot.com/2019/02/challenge-124-clean-and-simple-cas.html

3 comments:

  1. Everybody owned by a cat knows the feeling! Thank you for sharing at Cardz 4 Guyz and for making me laugh out loud!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is lovely. I love the sentiment. It's so true. Thanks for joining us at Sparkles Monthly Challenge. Love Dawn x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sweet little cat and fab sentiment! Thank you for joining our animal challenge over at Sparkles this month, I do hope you'll join us again very soon,
    Love Jacky x
    Sparkles DT

    ReplyDelete