Time to celebrate


 I used  a  LOTV  stamp  tag  for  the  sentiment in  this  card  . I use it  a lot  as  it  can  be  personalised  at  a  later  day  . I  stamped  this  one in  Versamark  and  added  white  embossing  powder   . The background papr  was  a  freebie  from  a magazine  and  I  added  self  adhesive  flowers  to  the  front of  the  card  .

I  would like  to  enter this card into  the  following  challenge(s)-----

http://cardz4galz.blogspot.com/2022/05/173-sentiment-as-focal-point.html

http://mytimetocraftchallenge.blogspot.com/2022/05/mttc-482-thank-you-occasion-theme.html


3 comments:

  1. Jeni: This is absolutely beautiful!!! The flowers are fantastic! Both in the background paper and the photo stickers. The focal stamp has lots of options which I'm sure has been a very good purchase for you with its versatility. Thanks for sharing your appreciation card with us at MTTC! --Becca/DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful!! And great that you can have it all ready to personalize later!
    Thanks for playing along at Cardz 4 Galz!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is very pretty. Thanks for joining in with my challenge at Cardz4galz. Love Dawn x

    ReplyDelete