Sweet Peas




 


This  lovely  vase of  sweet peas (my  favourite  flowers)  is  from  LOTV  , I used  a  background  from  their  papers  for  the background  . I fussy  cut  the  design  and coloured it  with  Promarkers  adding  glitter .  The  ribbons  that I have used come from  a  collection  formed  from  my  friends clothes  .They  know  I  can use  scraps of  ribbon on my  cards  so  they  keep  them  for me  when  they  are  throwing  away  blouses  etc  and  give me  the  ribbons  from  them. A great  way of  recycling  !  

I  would  like  to  enter this  card into  the  following  challenges  _______

https://trimmiescraftchallenge.blogspot.com/2022/05/challenge-639-recycled.html 

 

2 comments:

  1. Fabulous card.
    Thank you for joining us at CRAFT Challenge Blog challenge. Good luck Ginny DT for
    CRAFT Challenge Blo g
    My Blog As I do Rodos

    ReplyDelete
  2. A true crafter Jenny - never throw anything away and make sure your friends know to save their ribbon, bows etc. Your card is so so pretty.
    Thank you so much for entering our challenge this week at CRAFT Challenge looking forward to see you again next challenge.
    Hugs Sheryl CRAFT DT xx
    ( Our DT call is still open Jenny)

    ReplyDelete