The Queen's jubilee




 I have used one of  Kate  Hadfields  new  digis  for  this  card  . Although  topical  it  fits  the  bill  for a  friend of  mine   who is  a great  Royalist  .  I  coloured  it  with  Promarkers  . I  didnt  realise  the  dress uniform  was  so  complicated . I  added  liquid  pearls  to  the  design  and  added  a background of  the  tower  , a sentiment ribbons  and  a  crown  charm  .

I  would like  to  enter  this card into  the following  challenge (s)----

https://promarkerchallenge.blogspot.com/2022/05/week-640for-menboys.html

http://pennyschallenges.blogspot.com/2022/05/pennys-challenge-521.html 

 

4 comments:

  1. This is fab! Thanks for sharing at PFM
    Natx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A super card. Thanks for joining Passion for Markers. Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw this is brilliant Jeni! Love the image and you've coloured it perfectly. So clever to put the tower behind him and that crown charm is fab! Thanks so much for joining in with my challenge at Passion for Markers this week. Hugs, Karen x

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun card Jenny - I'm sure your friend will love it. Great image and your colouring is perfect. Thanks for sharing with us over at Passion for Markers. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete