Amongst the dandelions


 I am  really  enjoying  using  Lavinia  stamps  at  the moment  so  my  favourite has  to  be  this one    . I used  a  variety of  dandelion  stamps  including  tiny  dandelion  seeds , I  wanted  the  whole  card in  blue  so used  Versafine  Claire  ink in   shades of  blue  . The  fairy is  called 'Make  a  wish'  I also  used  Mystical  swirl and twisted  vine  stamps . The  background  was made  with  Brusho  and  water  . I  added glitter  to  the  wings  and  completed  the  card  with  a  die  cut  border of  Mirri  card  .

I  would like  to  enter  this  card  into  the  following  challenge  --------

http://allsortschallenge.blogspot.com/2022/05/week-675-favourite-stamps-andor-dies.html

3 comments:

  1. A super magical and inky creation, many thanks for sharing with us at Allsorts, challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous and lovely card!
    Thanks for sharing with us at Allsorts challenge;-))m

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous mystical card Jeni - no wonder this stamp is your favourite. Thanks so much for joining us this week at Allsorts Challenge
    Pauline xx

    ReplyDelete