Jelly Baby Birthday


 For  the background  for this  card  I  replicated  the  Jelly  Babies  from  Kate Hadfield' Sweet  as  Candy  collection  . For  the  main  baby  I  printed it in  grey  and  coloured it with  Promarkers. I added  glossy  accents to  the  sweets  and  sugar powder  to  the  babies  .  To  complete  I  added  plastic  borders  and  some party  embellishments  ,

I  would like  to  enter this  card into  the following  challenge ======

  http://allsortschallenge.blogspot.com/2022/05/week-677-allsorts-13th-birthday.html

Many  Happy  returns  to  Allsorts  

2 comments:

  1. Absolutely love it Jenny, so bright and happy, my eldest son would be so happy if I sent him one like this, many thanks for sharing and joining our 13th Birthday celebrations at Allsorts challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun and fabulous card!
    Thank you for celebrating with us at Allsorts Challenge Birthday;-))m

    ReplyDelete