Christmas Hedgehog


 I used  a  digi  from  LOTVs  latest  Christmas  collection  for  this  card. It is  called Hedgehog Presents  . I  coloured  it  with  Promarkers  added  stickles  and  clay  Christmas  Items  . I used  Tattered  lace  lacy  square  die  cuts  to  make  the  backgrounds in  Paper  from my  stash  and mirri  card  . 

I  would like  to  enter this  card into  the  following  challenge(s)----------

http://cutiepiechallenge.blogspot.com/2022/05/challenge-no-171-theme-digis-die-cuts.html

 https://trimmiescraftchallenge.blogspot.com/2022/05/challenge-638-christmas.html

2 comments:

  1. This is a fabulous card.
    Thank you for joining us at CRAFT Challenge Blog challenge. Good luck Ginny DT for
    CRAFT Challenge Blo g
    My Blog As I do Rodos

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jenny your cards are always so whimsical. I just love this sweet little scene.
    Thank you so much for entering our challenge this week at CRAFT Challenge, looking forward to see you again next challenge.
    Hugs Sheryl xx CRAFT DT
    We are having a Design Team call and would love you to apply. Check out the details on the challenge blog. xx

    ReplyDelete