Primroses and bluebells


 For  this  card I used  a  digi  from  LOTV  which is  called  Primsoses  ans  bluebells  . A they  are some  of   my  favourite  flowers I decided to make it a large item on  the  card I  coloured it  with  Promarkers  and  added  stickles  and  glossy  accents  for  the  jar . To  complete  I  added  backing papers  and  a  sticker  sentiment.

I  would like  to  enter  this  card into the  following  challenges ----

 http://allsortschallenge.blogspot.com/2022/05/week-676-add-some-sparkle.html

 http://sparklesforumchallenges.blogspot.com/2022/05/152-floral-frenzy.html

http://pennyschallenges.blogspot.com/2022/05/pennys-challenge-521.html 

5 comments:

  1. What a beautiful bouquet of flowers and gorgeous card. Love your color choices! Thank you so much for joining us at Allsorts challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A gorgeous image and card, love the stickles in the flower centres too. Thanks for sharing at Allsorts challenge this week.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful spring bouquet! Thank you for joining the challenge at Allsorts.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning image beautifully coloured - a really fabulous card. Thanks so much for joining us for my "Add some sparkle" theme at Allsorts challenge this week, and good luck!
    Pauline x

    ReplyDelete
  5. A pretty floral card using a lovely image Jenny, I thought of you with this theme as I know you love a bit of glitter, many thanks for sharing with us at Allsorts challenge this week.

    B x

    ReplyDelete